HaPPY VaLeNtImEs DaY EvErYoNe....Wishes To all my viewers....14/2/08 is = with 14/2/07 = 14/2/08......evry year tis day bring no any meaning to me....Nor making and diff in my evryday life...Everything happenz the way is happen last year....All tHe SamE thing.....hahahx....I went to skul lik normal,go date my teachers at skul....meeting my usual frenz...SERIOUSly ntg changes nor anything tat i care about...SO boring.....Today went skul and some1 poteng....yesterday sure happening edi la tt fellow....hahaha....wish u guys a lil bit too early yesterday....forgive me ba....cos i worried u guy's are bz with............(Noe LA) so better wish early...not nice to disturb people while the r "BZ-InG" ...hahahah.....so early bettter....today was a lil bit more free...so i went through some Utube video.....and i came accross tis vid....it was some serious shit....i cant post the link here cos its wrong.....a lil bit explicit....done by some skul kiddo's..siao 1....thers 2 part...at first i saw the second parts first...and i seriously though tat the girl is pitty cos tat happenz to her....she seems bleeding....and i dnr why....but then i found the first part of the video.....ANd YEAH DAMN....i DOn pitty her anymore...cos when the time she was doin so happy she didnt think of the consequences.....Shes stupid....hmm...if u guys wana view it...I'll send d link....but not posting it here....I not TT stupid...ok...EnoUGh BouT Tat ViDs StuFF....Tonite got to pray again....AiKs TomOlo GotA Go SKul SoMEMORe...HAppy la u Mei MEi can PoNteng....me kenot leh..still muz go....sure damn sien 1 la...pray till so late edi then still go skul + nid wake up early somemore.....tomolo we predicted 3 or 4 periods oni la got study....BRiNG HP LIaw LA.....sure sienz....hahahax....erm.....wat elsE????ERM.....ntg edi...Bye bYE....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment