elor semua....

i uploaded my pics as i said i would....

yesterday slept at 4.00am

tis mor wake up at 10.30...

damn blur wei...

spt biasa i woke up bath and jeli up my hairs for the day...

then i went my fourth uncle house,wait for them to get ready and together go my 3rd uncle house....

waited for a while for my coz to get ready....

so we went to 3rd uncle house for brunch....

hahaha...

i reached ther arond 12.30 plus....

and stayed tll 9 o clock lik tat.....

seriously it happenz....

so many leng lui comes and goes....

cos my uncle do a mini open house...

first leng lui...

is my couz's couz...

shitting shit....

we used to ngam but now bo ngam...

who carez???

not really lik her anyway....

she come and go very fast....

then some of yuki's fren...

now really hot and cute....

so skip it...

ok here comes....

dinner.......

i had tat also in my 3rd uncles house....

dinner got loads of leng lui....

no time to c them alll.....

all are my uncles dad's fren....

HEY EdWin u miSSEd It but nvm u GOt AshLeY enough la....

dont so tamak....

giv me some chance....

got few pretty chun 1 rite hanson????

seriously (mengancam)....

hahhax....

ohh before i go makan dinner i found chance to upload my pics....

luckily....

then after dinner i on9 awhile and chated with teng....

after tat chao liaw lor.....

so byes bye lor....

tats all happen for the day....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment