Ya YA YA .....

ExAms Over...

ERm i MEan ITs ALMost OVer....

Tomolo Oni LEft SEj And I dOn GIv A SHiT bOUt It....

Sry Suyi I NOe U lOve Tat SUB...

but sej is my sleeping pill la...

CAnt Sleep???

READ SEj....

Sure Sleep....

TTs why my sej is never gud....

so boring so i don care bout d test also....

last paper tomolo....

and oni paper is sej....

so kinda free la today cos oni studying for sej later on in the day....

can bak to blog edi....

i guess for tis few days its goin to be bout my new house nia la...

cos other then tat i don think anything intereting will happen...

ATLEASt Not ANYtIme SooN....

todays physic and bio and est was.....................

OK lA.....

bio was a lil bit harder but for phy and est it was ok...

din expect est would be tat easy though.....

LMAO.....

bye bye...

goin and get my streamyx later on and got ttn tonite haix...

so sien.....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment