elors all....

to my dearest deee.....

wat u doin????

i keep up on my post how bout u>>>????

so heres my day....

wake up 10....

bath,on9 ,chat chat, and go aunt house...

for breakfast.....

foods was delicious......

then stayed ther for a while....

and here comes a chick...

which is my aunts kakilang....

ohh yea almost forgotten....

yesterday in my 3rd uncle house,thers a chick from sg....

SERIOUSLY HOT....

damn she was from far away,shes also my 3rd uncles kakilang....

somemore how she left very fast....

no chance for anything to happen....

bak to today....

the chick at my 4rd uncles house also left very fast...

hahaha....

nvm la.....

after 4rd uncle house then go 5fh uncle house......

go ther also t.c.s.s(talk cock sing song)...

then go home and reach home bout 4+ to 5 lik tat...

then go bath and pigzzzzz.......

till 7 wake up got dinner.....

after dinner go jo's house.....

spend around an hour plus to 2 hours lik tat....

many thingz happen at jo's house....

i wont say it here....

but seriously i saw many flashes la ky....

i noe wat u need and i'll giv it to u....

wat's frenz for???to help la....

hope it works outs for u and not ended up lik me.....

i saw cili's video and its seriously funny ...

hahaha.....

we walked around the park and saww many thing's.....

u noe it...

k la seriously sleepy edi...

sry la still didnt stop by any place tat got streamyx...

so i guess the pics got to be delayed a few more days la....

hopefully tomolo i bring my LP to my aunts house and can get a connection ther....

i'll be uploading some pics from the first day of cny to the 2nd day till the third day...(hopefully)

few can's of those directly sure is making me blur la....

if i talked some cocks stuffs pls forgive me....

byessss gtg damn sleepy leh....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment