today again so many teachers didnt come...quite many free time....i took 1 out of the 3 periods to sleep....hahahhax....yesterday slept 12.30....cant sleep leh...tis mor wake up lik wanna die oni....haix.....the other periods use to crapz lor....after skul cum bak go bath and bla bla bla bla....usual stuff...lalalalalalalalala.....so sleepy stilll....went on9 awhile....then do homework until wanna sleep....tonite got tuition leh....damn boring.....darrrrrrrrreeeeeeennnnnnn......saw the vid rite???serious shit wei.....did tat at skul....the idiot teacher somemore curi tengok ther...lik got ntg to do..then oni start scolding....ohh ya before i forget....I waAnNa WiSh All My FrEn HappY VaLEnTImE....i guess my tis year valentime would be as the same as the previous year lor...hahahah.....i got date edi la....and my date is my skuLs tEaCher....hahhax....some words and SimPle anD Yet MEaningful....hahahx...k la bubbyes....got to get ready for my tuition liaw...so byes la...

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment