last nite slept at 2am...

tis mor wake up at near 11....

woke up bath and all then go ama house eat....

dee was ther also...

so we cam-whored......

lol...

waill upload soon cos my house internet bloody slow...

will take me hours....

next post la hopefully...

hahaha...

in the pic i luks real sesat wei.....

but nvm la...

after eat then straight rush go khims house....

wat la ky???

khim's house no chicks also!!!!

aiyor......

oni few downstairs.....

aiks maybe i went bak early and the chicks oni come later la....

but nvm nvm nvm hopefully tomolo jo's house got.....

hahahahhahahahahahha......

after khims house i went my aunts house....

go eat again (vegetarian).....

cam-whored again with leng lui....

DAmnEd I'M lUckY....

kinda boring at first although can on9.....

the dee hor.....

on webcam less then a minute off edi....

i didnt bring my laptop along leh....

otherwise can together view.....

then after tat....

i saw yvone on9 pulak....

i also asked her to on her webcam....

the whole thing lasted around 2 minutes then she off also...

its been long long time since i see her on9 liaw....

aiyor...

after aunts house then go home lo...

later goin my mum's side grandma house.....

LOLZ.......

tonite dnr wanna sleep wat time liaw la....

damned i just noticed tat my blog been view more then 100+ edi....

tats fast.....

oni a few regular viewers....

my blog was simple and its all about me....

now got 1 new regular viewers edi named jessie....

hahahahhahaha.....

welcomed every1......

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment