Happy evening.....

hahahahahahah....

KY!got share,sure share...

hahahahahax...

i think bell misunderstood with the waterbell in my frenster....

cos both also bell.....

somemore giv comment me bell me bell and oni bell and bell...

if really misunderstood sure funny wei...

hahahahahah.....

LOLx....

OK bak to todays happeningz....

so tis morning wake up erm...11 gua....

then go eat then dnr wher to go...

then plan go to get furniturefor my new home...

spend ther around 2 hours buying and all...

and at last make up decision and buy straight...

my and my sis room was almost complete...

my room oni left 1 table to buy and also a big mirror...

hahahax....

spend almost 8 K ther juz for furniture...

tat also not yet complete still got stuff to buy....

the whole days was bz-ing bout the new house nia la...

after buy liaw then go c the house cos the railing for the curtain guy was ther....

c c house a while then my dad ask me to juz drive around ther la....

hahahax.....

me act smart la....

driving sambil look here look ther then almost bang the devider....

hahahahahx....

stupid sial....

din concentrate punya pasal....

luckily dad din say anything...

next time kenot luk here luk ther liaw....

then after tt come home edi la...

after bath > blog la....

sometimes not i stingy and du1 share stuff at skul...

but sometimes the word juz come out suddenly....

out of brainz control....

tonite got dinner at aunts house again....

LOlz....

bye bye.....

ntg to say liaw,out of crapz to crap edi...

muahahahahahahaha.......

LIFE WITHOUT LOVE = LIFELESS

I CAN LIKE 100 GIRLS AND ONI ADMIRE 50 OF THEM BUT I ONI LOVE 1 OF THEM < FAMILIAR RITE??? YUPZ ITS FROM U....





0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment