i said rite on sat post tat i will cut my hair again on sun...

and yeah so i did.....

after the second cut my dad still don lik it....

but i don bother....

i insist to just leave it the way it is...

and he insist on going for shorter...

i was lik WTh????

for those who saw the new 1 edi u noe how short it is edi....

somemore shorter ma become monk liaw...

okok....

so we didnt hav persefahaman.....

we argue along the way home....

i can say it was the worse fight ever happen la....

till my dad say wana halau me go out sleepp...

hahahahahahhaha.....

till tat bad....

somemore say wanna cancel my line edi....

i just shut up and he did alll the talking....

real annoying yeah....

but luckily non of wat he said happen loh.....

hahahahah...

i still can laugh thinking of my dad till so angry....

his face angry tat time so funny eh....

sort of like green colour 1....

hahahax....

k la today also tue edi la...

everything still not bad to normal....

malas wanan talk to him....

so we hardly talk....

in the car also but tak kenal oni....

useless son rite???

hahahha...

kk ....

got to go for my dinner edi...

byes...

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment