So here comes 2oo8 the year of rat ang bye bye to 2007....

still remember the fight between me and my parents?

since then my parents keeps on say tat i hav freeking changed...

welll....

by my opinion,i donor whether i changed anot lo..

i feel lik same oni...

juz hav though certain things diffrently oni ma...

lik tat call changed r???

a growing teenaager ma....

no change ma siao liaw...

keep on the same oni....

sure got change 1 ma.....

its not a big deal wat! ! ! !

somehow will changed 1....

wher got people stay with 1 att for the whole life....

siao meh?????

i muz seriously ask other people around me....

c wat they think bout me>>???

do i really change???

or my parents was just crapping.....

i'm so out of words....

ohh ya....

i juz woke up on the third of cny.....

was burning a dvd and it takes long time so i decideed to crap some stuff.....

ltr tonite muz giv couz edi.....

i also juzed sms-ed khim telling him i cant make it for tonite....

CNY seriously bz.....

so many place to go and visit...

hopefully gud things happen to me today.....

byes....

wanna go out for breakfast edi....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment