yesterday is my pretest for driving...wake up early....my dear as my alarm clock woke me up right on time....i woke up near seven...haha....din sleep properly past night...tts y ....well it din take long time...but waited for somewhile....i guess i'm abit unlucky getting the singh guy which is bloody strict and stpid...i CHECKED the mirror....but he X ther....kns OFFFFFFFFFF......bastard..but lucky ly still get 16 and passsed..hahahah....i was hungry lik dieying cos the food ther was lik crap....BTW i meet gavin ther....chated awhile and craped a while....he waited much longer for the pretest...wakakkaka lucky you BOI....hahahah.....i ate late and was lik damn hungry....shit...came home then do work awhile then go sleep at 4...At 5.30 i got photoshooting session rite?so i got to leave my house at 5....so wont be late....hahaha....will pose the pics when i recv it next time....i got some for tis time i took my self...BTW the Pics SUCkS AnyhoW...LooK At ME LAr....LIk ShIt Wei...So SO DISSapoInted..UNEDITED.....LAter BElow...spend some while ther till 7 plus lik tt...then got dinner with aunts and couz.....at BABY SEAFOOD....wher? i dnr lar....but food not bad la...quiet nice de...and after tat went for my couz birthday....at my aunts house...hahha....i guess tts all for saturday lar...the rest is pics edi lar.....


on the way to studio

i snaped in the fitting room...LIk cock rite?

hahah...make up makes ppl looks pretty huh???

Haiz....swtz...

happy birthday Couxie

0 comments: