Sunday

Guess wad day is today???a wonderful morning....and its 20/07/08....Guees WWAD!Its been a month since we hab been couples....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Loor...to me and cllt....times passes so bloody fast la...cant believe it.....ITS A MONTH....my goodness and the whole things seems lik a weeek oni....WEll.. AS ppl say = HAppy TIme PAss VEry FAst De....So Better CAtch IT tight OR u Gonna LOSe iT....hahaha......we both hab wonderful times together....high and low in live is usual cases...bridges and stone and sands and barrier is SO CAsual....And ITs lik a muz in every relationship de....ITa a Muz hav....hahaha....lastly i juz wanna say i love the feeling or loving u my dear....

RAndom

well random is random....other then tat i guess nothing much pretty happen today....my parents left me for jusco....wadever....as if i cared!rubbish...waste of time.....other then tat i guess i did my work la....did some maths exercise and tuition homework...I REALLY DID ya....no act act 1....or jux posing....hahha...i guess tat is wad pretty much happened to day lar.....

well dee drop over and took her add maths project she ask me to print for her....hahaha....DEE DEE!their topic don pretty much suits us huh?I'm not tat bad!but i'm sure U r....hahaha...my mm gua zhang de....all rubbish also say come out...make me lik so bad oni....haiz...swtz la...well some is damn true and some is damn fake...hahaha....but i really can sms with 1 hand withoug seeing....while dinner-ing....hahaha....PRo liao lar...otherwise muz eat....Learn la u guys...good thing wei....k lar....ntg much to say edi....will go eat some cake first...haha....CHAO

0 comments: