welll i finally learn something.....and its good thing i guess....i jux got to work hard my self...for everything i need....cos things don come easily....money don grow on trees....and stuff don come easily...jux after tuition and supper with my parents.....i'm trying out the add maths project tat we get on mon....welll it seems easy dough....but its hard actually...

i found many example...and hopefully it will very much help me....IT will laar....ahahhaha.....I trust my bare hands more....sry....bla bla bla....10 ppl with 10 fukking reason...life is full of reasons...BUT BUT,i respect them all....say all u want...i noe next time to do wad liao....hahhaha.....i'm listening song,browsing web....find add maths shits....i finally found a way to increase my blog popularity....but i'm not doin it....du1 to be LOA lar....cos its not my type...if u wanna view u view...if du1 view i write for my self song also nvm de...lol....

welll not sleeping late tonite....hopefully hopefully tis sat would very much works out...pls pls....haiz....got to fin the project fast...otherwise ltr got trial liao...sure damn bo eng edi...wher can find time for tis somemore...hopefully can find in 2 week!consecutive...if it don carry 10 marks...The project can kiss my white ass good bye....jux bare in mind UR BARE HANDS every1 or my dad will call the combs of banana....hahhaha....I RESPECT ALL OF U....no matter wad....love u no matter wad....hahaha....well my dear gave some tips atleast....and will very much helped too....THXIe....

p/s tis got nothing to do with any1 or anything....wad u read here stays here la pls~~....don see any point to spread some shit i post rite?rubbish nia.....buhbyes...come come more often ya...bye bye...

0 comments: