Intro

hahah....and so its thursday....i hardly blog on mon to wed....unless its really very important de stuff or there is something changed in my day and i'm free...but thurs i more free cos no tuition mar....its the oni day of my weekdays wher i'm free from anything....not to really say super free dough...cos i studies lar....Spm liao eh don stud can Die.....cos skul oni in never never enough....especially when they sub is hard....its hard to understand sure need some self revision over at home to bak up ur understandings....i'll jux blog wad i wanna blog lar K?hahha.....cant satisfy every viewer de....


ANgry + Music = Calm

Well how many ppl actually saw me in super angry mode???hmmmmm.....no gua 1....well my medi for any prob i face is MUSIC....the more louder u hear my room tat means the more prob is happening tat day and i need to cool down.....all those boom sound seriously help in my emotionally probs....no matter wad....MUsic jux alwiz got into To Help me...hahaha....well and ofcourse i hab my dear ther anytime i NEED?hahaha....when chat with her jux felt cool when i'm not in shape....well many ppl got their ways in sorting out their emo probz....But for those tat din figure out their way they might ended badly gua...hahaha.....1 more thing....when its Super techno means tat day muz be something very wrong...otherwise i listen normal dj techno will cure...super is for super case....and nothing more.....muz hab diff categories for diff stage of Emo...


The relationship i'm in

Lets start with the word PERFECT...well everything its good within me and my baby...BABY TENG!wakkakaka...well she is in some prob on tue....we talked our selfs over via the phone till lik 11....hopefully she is much better after tat....My area here alwiz the signal not good...so the line will break frequently.....so here comes a part wher its total silence....I'm NoOb i admit....well at first i though was the line prob.....it was silence for about a min plus 2?then the line break....It my dear saying was the line prob....FOr tat instant i noe I nOe I Noe Wad happen jor....Well i Got concern bout wad happen....cos before tat i can hear my dear voice also a bit change jor....but i wasnt smart enough to notice it was tat....well i was very concern and try to cheer her up....i think i manage at last gua....hahahah...finally....worried me....cos it was my first time hearing tat....sure lik gan jiong lor...wakakkaa...too u guy's i'm noob....but jux to remind my dear lar....i'm alwiz ther for u....name it....call me....msg me...I"M THER....

SKul

As in for skul....hmm everything was kinda normal....lesser teacher ponteng these days...good lar....can effort losing any more class while exam is nearer and the silibus is not getting fin....worried lar...(si bei ke)....many laugh many shit...and many rubbish....biasa lar....me ? my frenz? all siao 1....we live something called LIVES...we r not good in studies but we r average in everything else...well if we manage to pump up a lil bit in studies i bet we will be a very much better person?hopefully it will...i think it will....its never 1 day wher skul got no laugh or shits...alwiz hab...no matters hu is around...cos every1 of us is very good joker and cocker except me...(noob abit)....


Life?

I hab some 1 tat really cared for me...i'm jux lucky ba to hab her....no words can discribe her to me...I wish i could enjoy n play and fly everyday....but now its not the rite time....spm student somemore wanna play paly r?walao...die better lar...but nvm nvm...i half die edi...hahah....well as for my life now its almost perfect....i got ntg to mumble about...i got everything rite at its place....the perfect placing makes everything rolls finely....hahaha....i laugh and shout everyday...i distueb Pn Zaimah almost everytime she enters class....i call aunty wong ,aunty when she oni lik 24....but she left now edi....jux replace My Pn Zaimah for like 2 weeks oni....so temporary de....she is nice at times ....cant blame her lar...she aunty mar...got menopause....hahhaha.....shit me dick!i'm so mean....i say things i don mean...i do stuff without thinking....i talk withough thinking consequences.....ALL THISS WILL KILL ME LAR>..but nvm lar....u noe u gonna die the time ur even born so why even worried bout dying rite???



0 comments: