Well things is diff these days....I cant treat every 1 lik last time...its because now is not last time...and last time is not the same as now...haha...i understand...and i noe wad should be done....so don worry lur....wad i got is THE POWer OF lOVe....wakakkaka....familiar huh???lol...everything i wanna say muz cross over brains twice...kenot suka suka jux say....SheS FraGIle....hahaha...WiNE GlAss...hahaha....so i myself got to set limits....and boundary....cant treat every1 the same....Hahaha....cos not every1 hab the same place in my Lil red pumping organ...hahaha...but ofcourse i don forget frenz...I NEVER WILL....but ky and them alwiz accuse me of doin tt...i noe they don meant it lar...I'm a person which hab very much patient...SEriously...haha...lil things wont get on my nerve....I nOT so Xiao Chi...

0 comments: