halor....well its a brand new day with brand new story.....learn from past to live the future....hahaha....well skuls was hmmmmmmmm not bad lar.....usual usual stuff lor...with so muz jokes and shits i seriously laugh till my stomach muscle cramp jor....with all the frenz i hab i bet any1 will LUFAO.....seriously will....with those darren ky and siva enough....the whole day willl be filled with jokes and laughter.....well i jux come over to blog cos jux felt lik blogging.....The song sang by PApa roach-scars very nice lor....hahahaha....

well i got my exam time table jor...and exams start on the 30th july...i got around 3 weeks to pump my ass offf.....why they jx du1 to do same with mgs lea???atleast can together nerd ma....gong gong 1 lor....welll i got another bad news to every1....ITS BAD WHEN I SAY ITS BAD.....I recv add maths assignment...WTF????hahhaha....really de...my skul suddenly ask ppl do add maths crap....padahal the previous form 5 also din do....now we muz do....well i plan to seek help from my dear....but wait her exam fn first la....~or jux copy hers~wakakkakakaka~shhhhh.....lolx....

welll every1 says its so hard la tis la tat la....well it does seems hard dough....hopefully my frenz will share some links which will help me out lar....PLS PLS....don so stingy K every1....i NooBie in tis....my head blank when it comes to tis...cos never do before de....Once i get the thing oni i straight screw liao lar....Maybe I Ask D and see....Don stingy stingy K every1....

Help help me lor....well its 10 marks of spm trials....if not means i don give a shit for doin it edi....haiz.....me and my frenz plan to together do....jux do as in together but diff stuff de...hopefully tat will very much help us lor....BSB-Helpless when she smiles damn nice also....listen lor....go get it anywher....hopefully when 3-4 brains sit down together can get work done and work out....i bet it will lar....And i bet i will contribute the most less 1 cos i most stupid de among them.....cos seriouly all i noe is bout cllt oni....wakakakka...hahahahhaha......well tomolo its hers last day exam edi...hopefully by then,then she will be lesser emo d...cos my dear exam time mood swing de....hahahaha....~SO CUTE~.....

today malas wanna colour2 the words edi lar....nothing imposrtant to stress out cos its ALL IMPORTANT....hahahaha....MiNd ME abit kuku today....Mind me for doin so many stupid stuff in skul today.....JUx mind me...ANd u guys confirm lor....c wanna gaya gaya do at starbucks or at any1's home also can....lolx....imagine 3 of us with 3lp sit down at starbucks ther do add maths project.....LMFAO....hahahhaha....i muz mind wad i doin these days....muz remember not single anymore liao...mai siao siao.....muz muz hange all the bad de stuff....but mind me lar...first 1 sure willl hab mistakes de....but but but...i'll sure to learn from EVERY mistakes I done And BE A better men after tat....BubBYe....

TO Cllt:
good luck in physic and maths tomolo lor...i noe u maths pro de....but still muz concentrate on physic...~MUaXX~HUgX~bubbye....and all the best...

0 comments: