Hmmm 1 thing tat some 1 said seems true lo....
some1 said when ppl in love they very sleepy De....
well seen some example...
lol...
its rubbish la...
no such thing de,some1's hypothesis wrong lar....
well sec,min,hours,days,weeks passsed.....
and every sec pass it gets better and more loving.....
except for the moment she mood swing lar.....
welll if elephant can pms y not girls rite?(no offence)
hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha.....
some1 sound abit tulan when i said tat jux now....
but i noe he is not cos he used to take higher dose then above....
well!not well!very well!very bad!
i'm cock-er.....
i shit a lot especially lately.....

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

well i'm not good creating it my self but i hope u don mind if i lend from ppl....

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u

Well words jux dosnt seems enough to express how much i love her....
i heard and recv many coment from many diff ppl....
but tat don change the way i felt for u....
u alwiz say ur lucky to hab me...
well i think i much luckier to hav U....

Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?Bcoz.....You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES (suit us very well)

Take tis as an happy post and not any shit called the EmO post....
cos the emo emo stuff is long gone....
some says LOVE IS A REASON TO GET HURT....
well i guess i decide tat for my self....
ppl is feel free to coment as i'll take into consideration....
Changes i felt in me after 20/6/08 is minor and not really drastic...
i would say its a changes tat would make me better....
I'm sure bout tat....
Some says i'm nice ppl...
well i'll jux let ppl decide tat them self....
self praise is useless n pointless.....
Well When she NErds I NerDs....
although diff subs....
We should hab a ques asking session....
might do it sometimes with my dear....
well last wed we spend near 3 hours doin Our works....
Its A Nice DAy I luRve IT....
Wad Hppen???
Hmmmmmmmmm I DNR....
hahahahhahaa......
cos ntg did.....
can jux say we spend expensive time together oni....
well i saw something on some1's pm and kinda interesting

she says:
Don't ever leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one they love.

Damn true right??
its freeking meaningful....
i dnr was she goin through till she said tat...
but no time to bother so much wor....
cos i my slf is very biz with my biz to bother bout others....
Tis wasnt a post to draws attention or wad so ever....
I'm not tat LOA dough....
its jux a post tell ppl how much i love n appreciate her...

<3 CllT *MuAxX*

0 comments: