hie....i noe its abit crazy to blog now...but hu carez rite???hahaha....today my first class of chemy...in alpha zone also....thx to darren and mum....darren's mum fetch us ther and bak....i hab been following him whole day round....cos he fetch me to tuition de....hahaha....well its my first day... and i would call it a smeelly day...cos KY smelly....welll.....He din bath go ttn wor....the the elephants feeet lik 3 years din wash de smelll....luckily lea...darren sit side him...i sit 1 seat further....THX GOD...darren was about to die....but darren oni notice its from him lik after 1 hours plus....~he is a bit slow~well it wasnt tat strong at my side....cos i'm FAR2 away....thx god again....well....the time in the clas i think i ter-sleep a couple of time....but after tat come bak jor now so sleepy edi....then when bak to my home totally not sleep...till now still can blog...haiz...its been some long time i said anything.....welll my DeaR updated her blog finally http://www.xanga.com/teng200691

last wed i pui her go cc do her add maths stuff de...it almost din happen...nothing much happen ther...cos its cc la wad could hab happen rite???hahahaha.....sweetest girl....but she manage to persuade her mum to let it happen.....she did said and blog something bout me...if u understand u understand la...but if u don then u go long piak la...i pui her ther in cc for couple of hours for her to do her on9 stuff...well she doin her work i playing game ma....so ther is at a point wher i drift the car till long piak and ACCiDENTLy ter-curse...my dear look at me lik wan kind and wanna strangle me...my oh my...hmmm...should watch my word next time...i reallly din meant it...but the word jux come out...hahaha....well....many ppl got many diff thinking....some says since i changed status i more kuku...but there is also ppl tt says me be good wor....and changed from devil to angel....hmmm....well tt is ppl opinion lor....i accept all opinion warmly....no body wann be bad the whole life rite???muz change once a while ma...then wher got ppl with 1 same attitude through out the whole life 1???so kuku la....changes is normal in teens....i was shock when i recv a msg asking whether teng is my gf anot....hahahaha.....cos i was totally unexpected....now its near 2 am but still got another midnite hantu not sleeping and watching movie and wating for me to blog fin...cos she gan jiong wanan see...and will be the first to see...haha...after blogging tis i guess i need to go to bed ler....although tomolo can sleep late....but lack of sleep can cause many sickness....so i guess its good nite la....byebye....

0 comments: