if u guy's notice tis month many ppl get married....

especially the chinese....

it seeems its a good month to get married....

and so many ppl get married....

yet tis fabulous month come with a bad side...

if u guy's notice tis month also many ppl have prob with their relationship...

many broke up and some have problem starts pop-ing up....

and brake up is a thing being said...

well if its for me....

ntg changes i'm still the 1 u guys noe...

got ntg to brake up...

welll many brakes up means many heartache and many ppl being sad....

it do give ppl a chance to love hu they wanted to last time after their brake up...

so......

don c tis as an advantage nor an disadvantage....

welll....

cos some ern from it and some lost....

so its a balance situation.....

the reason i'm posting tis is for fun and to voice out wad i think....

welll.....

i hab a job awaiting me aledi....

the job is a listener and sort of like adviser for love....

or can say its therapist....

i dnr y....

but ppl like to share their problem wit me....

i'll take it as an compliment....

cos ppl trust me so they tell me.....

welll.....

me as a listener i do giv some wise advice to them....

i giv advice and dont change them....

hmmmm......

i do really hope ppl don breake up and stay with hu they r with now....

i felt really lucky ppl wan to share their prob with me....

cos they trusted me as hu i m....

although i sux in my love life....

ppl alwiz though i'm good in it...

but honestly.....

I'M NoT....

well ppl dnr tt...

then when they tell me i jux listen and listen....

ntg much can be done by an outside lik me i don life in the situation...

i oni can tell them to hang on and giv chance and not to brake....

i wish my wonderful life will be much better....

but i think i'm lucky enough to wan more...

some 1 jux told me today bout her relationship got some prob edi....

well i jux said hang on....

it wasnt any1 fault dough....

k lar gtg edi...

cos if tis continue U readers will get borink...

tadaz

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment