hahahaha....

today study bio la...

do some exercise...

my teacher say wanna question me at nite...

but dnr she hilang go wher edi...

mayB to exicted attend birthday party till forget me edi...

my teacher 17 nia....

young and pretty somemore....

lucky me...

hhahha...

nvm nvm nvm.....

me jux bak from some wedding buffet dinner at segambut or somethg....

my dad's kakilang biasa la. his family ther many relatives 1....

actually i du1 to go 1 but kena forced...

so got to go...

wah...

saw to nerd face book ther....

wahliao....

some nerd face book sit side my table(sry ya girl)
she form 4 study sej....from dnr wher!earth i guess...

teacher i saw ur fren ther tooo....

r u both noe each other r?

dee also din go....


ntg much to droll la...

the bride is pretty...

but the bride's husband's sister lagi chun...

stewardess in some airline....

fuh.....

ermmmm......

wad else???

hmmmm.....

expose our convo???

du1 la....

P n C.....

out secret....

ntg actually muahahahahha....

jux 1 thingi wanna let u NOe...

something bout 'the person stole my heart loves some 1 else'....

isnt tt,tt is keeping us apart????

lolx....


i belive in second chance but not sure how well will it work out now....

don regret stuff happen 2 yrs past....

it make us a better person noe....

we could still maded bak the time we lost(2 yrs after)....

gosh....

no more emo's post....

hahhaha...

tadaz...

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment