SoRrY
SoRrY
SoRrY
SoRrY
SoRrY
SoRrY
SoRrY
SoRrY

SoRrY for over react yesterday....

actually it was ntg....

and jux another thing tt a normal fren will do....

sry for making u'll shocked....

though dnr wad apen...

if was truely ntg la...

lolx....

me kisiao a bit yesterday tts y post also sampat eD.....

haiz.....

no 1 to blame except me la....

lolx...

cos he is jux bein a nice fren to his fren and another fren....

wont too much in ttn....

din really do anything also la in ttn...

but its best not to create havoc and problemz for my self...

my time ish over and now is his....

hahahah.....

apolozie once again yEah....

lolx....

wasnt any bakstab la....

jux a fren being a nice fren oni lur....

cant really blame him for bein him....

i jux watch myself any everything gonna be fine....

SoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrYSoRrY

tadaz...

was out d whole day edi...

now muz get bak to nerd my physic and m.maths liao lar....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment