yesterday i sleept at near 1 and wake up 7 tis mor....

gosh...

went for my undang listen thingy....

i should meet up with my couz in kg jawa ther but ended up splitted cos my stupid skul send me to kapar ther 1...

damn sleepy day la...

but since today its my luckiest day ever...

i'll post something first...

make the world jealous....

first i though i'll die in tt 5 hours but i din cos got cute chicks ther....

shes the cutest in the class d la...

imagine we had breakfast together....

lucky lik helll....

then second pretiest girl in class also sat on my left for breakfast tooo....

gosh 1st pretiest on right on second on left....

wahseh....

i alone sesat in between 2 such cute and pretty girls...

act me and the most prettiest girl sat together was a coe-incident...

i left my book ther and pick up my food....

the next thing i saw shes side of me...

ofcourse i wont elak rezeki...

i sat la at side...

then the second prettiest girl join on my left...

left and rite also leng lui lucky giller...

i somemore so sesat,went with 3/4 pants and gotted the class's attention with accident....

malu giler damn sesat cos all long pants i oni 1 short....

then the lecturer questioned me....

then all luk...

fuk la malu sial...

err then ofcourse in class also droll ny la...

then goin bak time the most prettiest girl was standing ther...

caught me drolling at her....

i din turned off padahal i jux continue lukking at her....

she also steadily stare at me oni...

the whole thingggy lasted nearly 30 sec i guess...

both luk at each other....

she luks so innocent,i though she will turn off but she din.....

STEADY.....

then a bunch of ppl walk pass then i fast turn off...

then ntg happen D....

then before i left i kena caught again....

jackass man....

then i jux smile la,she did the same to me also la...

lolx..

LUCkY ME!

then now i'm bak so tired and goin to sleep after tis post....

i got another good news....(i guess)

i think the day i hav beeen waiting for its very near D....

i cant tell cos it suppose to be a secret and big 1....

i'll jux stay Thx GoD....

But God !

So many good things at once???

i scared kenot handle la....

anyway THX GoD,LOve U.....

gtg D la TaDAz

damn sleepy....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment