darn tired...

helped dad out d whole day...

though today hol can get on the books...

mana tau no time for it at all...

really felt damn worried bout tis coming test....

i du1 to flop i want to increse and do better....

if u guys c no update for some long while....

tt means me sedang nerding hard hard liao la...

seriously oni 5 to 15 minutes of my first on9 time was useful...

others were jux a wastered of time ny...

i muz cut down on9 liao la...

cos its killing my grades...

i'll start off tomolo with some add maths and physics hopefully..

not goin for d stupid sportz day tomolo...

waste of time totally...

might aswell study at home beta...

goin to be really crazy for the days to come...

cut tis cut tat...

jux to increase more time for studies...

wtd???

i si bei laizy....

me is my books enemy...

hahaha....

will blog for importantz oni la...

most of u guy's gort my hp rite?

if don have!

gimme urs and i'll get bak to U...

A.S.A.P

anything contact me ther ny la...

cos i on9 but half the time i nort ther....

on9 pun ntg to do better jux leave it ther..

msn kang kang 1....

k la...

tataz..

its time to get on some books...

tooodLEs

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment