tis is a hardisk i open dayz ago...the shiny surface is maded out off triple layer of something....


i call tis art....beauty beyond sight





FiNally ITS OVeR!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha.....

near 3 weeks of exam is over finally.....

i'm so damn glad.....

tomolo is teachers day celebration which is a public holiday for me also...

my holiday starts tomolo....

gosh....

not sure whether the holiday is to be enjoyed or study?

hmmm....

i guess i'll do both la...

i jux felt damn diff tis exam...

as if it change me inside out....

for example....

last time i lik to drool (biasa la boy's ma)....

now less D n oni does it when got mood (is it a sign of me turning gay?)

seriously dont bother bout anything else except study
....

SoOn WiLl PoSt My ChiCKs PicS....

CaN SAy SorT of LIk MY Target NoW.....

so keep on eye of my post la...

lolx....


tts all hav to say.....

moral is a 2.30 paper....

rubbish actually...

lucky i smart.....

C wad i did! tis is me doin my moral paper tt time.....if u notice got 2 paper 1 up 1 down.....

2 kesalahan ehhh nonono its 3....

first copy

second bring hp

3rd use headset in class

kena caught die la....

but nice since so much time can listen song sleep...

syok....

sit near window got wind somemore....

wasseh...

its paradise in exam....

yeng sei.....

lolx...

don follow.....

cos it will oni kill U....

hahah...

kK tadaz bubbyez....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment