jux goted bak my physic paper 1....

got 32 over 50...

hopefully can pass with better score tis time...

cos the paper 2 i did quite ok i guess....

paper 3 is yet to come....

add maths???

die la for sure....

i dnr wad crap they ask also la...

all rubbish i write in ther ny....

so i think sure sure sure fail edi la...

lollx....

din plan to study today cos tired and fed up luking at buks...

start my bio tomolo la....

lolx...

more bad things about to come in XaM's....

i forseeen the future...

i noes wad hiiting me soon, i oni kenot c wad coming out for xam's ny...

hahaha...

i don think me and Ja can work out...

lolx...

she can be another of my gf ny (gudfrenz)....

don c anything is us...lolx....

shes tooo cool and i'm too hot ......

everything is to extreame so kenot nutralize.....

her msg neba exceeded 20 words....

tts how cool...

and mine pulak almost a page....

tts how hot.....

neba mind....

mayB not goin d Ky cos du1 put too much hope on things tt wouldnt happen....

will redecide soon...

waste of time....

how stupid i'm to think tt shitz lik tis will eventually work out???

muahahahhahaha.....

so i love Hu good?

still lik ong beng hua daughter la...

lolx.....

damn cute.....

others all bo chance liao la....

nvm i lurve my self enough....

hahahaha......

kk...

so d table all 1 muz rub OFF????

cos mostly not true...

all hopeless....

suites my blog .....

tadaz....

i sux in love....

i really do....

better put hope on studies which will pay me bak better....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment