sry if i reply darn slow ur sms....

i noe u understand....

so i m not worry...

i'm nerding half the time...

everytime i reply ur sms...

i sepak my phone somewher and study...

so most of the time when i reply u tt time is my rest time...

i seriously neba felt tis way before in any exams in my life...

i alwiz treat exams lik shyt...

but dis time everything seems to change....

those ppl nerding so hard is worrying me...

i felt damn guilty to sit in front of com anymore....

while others is studying...

i jux cant....

i also wanna nerd...

hahaha....

today i heard from my dad bout a girl...

shes damn stupid...

to get pragnant with a 30+ yr old guy...

whiles shes lik oni 17 or 18...

stupid rite?

to all girls out ther....

jux an info...

beware la...

don get fool by stupid guyz and spoil ur life...

so not worth it la....

don simply fuk....

hahahahhaha.....

hmmm today ntg much happen la...

ntg other then me studying for my stupid exams ny...

damn nervous tis exam i dnr why...

is good i guess...

hahaha.....

wishing all those frenz tt having their exams soon....

GOOd LuCk.....

tadaz.....

proceding with my life again...

i hate my life....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment