hie...

i wanna start with saying thx to be Dee kesayangan....

no wonder i love u so much ur so good...

she told me something tt i almost forgotten...

i'll noe to do next....

i totally drift off edi....

but now she reminds me again....

K i'll avoid unnecersary contact and communication with her....

cos i du1 to create probz....

tis ish my mistakes...

and i'll repair it....

but if i repair my mistakes and he still spread out rubbish...

he better be PREPARED....

now ish my mistake so i'll take the blame...

but when i repair my mistakes edi but he still go po chui....

herh....

i'll fucked him till his paretnz kenot reconize...

TRY ME.....BASTARD.....

kimak punya budak....

wasnt really his fault he juz helping his fren to take care his gf...

fine fine fine.....

those close minded MoTHER FUCKKKERS.....

GET A LIFE......

i don rob ppl's gf....

i not tt cibai....

i noe d rulez....

and from now on i'll keep the distance i forgotten the last time....

my fault and I"M sorry....

the black ass is doin a favour for his fren...

but his words better be true...

i hate being accused for wad i'm not....

suak tis time mmg i wrong....

don blame me for being a lil cooler with u from now on...

hahahahaha....

i'll keeep the distance.....

and he watch his words.....

want po chui????

CAN....

but don tell stuff not true....

cos he if come for me....

I'll FuCK him tooooo......

hahahaha.....

ppl bf wad!

sure protective la....

i'm jux outsider or another close fren....

so muz keep the distance....

don too much....

fine!

i treat all Gf's the same....

lolx....

hahahha....

suak suak suak....

those cloe minded assholes sure think -ve.....

muahahahahhahahahaha.....

i dont noe a lot actually....

BaLLLes JAck ASS.....

love YA D....

muAxX.....

i forseeen tis to happen 1 day....

lolx....

hahahhaha.....

LoL = i"m not actually laughing.....i'm jux to FuCKeD to Say ANything ElSE.....

jajajjajajajajaja....

shocking post ya....

i wasnt angry.....

seriously i'm not...

it was my mistakes for now.....

i APOLOGIZE.....

shes innocent....

and don need to noe bout tis....

its my fault....

muahahahhahaha.....

if I really wanna rob her from U....

i'll do more then i do now.....


lastly i jux hope all tis conflict and misunderstood will be settle...

when i changed....

i du1 wars...

i du1 to be a knife....

i jux hope every1 will be happy ^^

have a nice day every 1

^^

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment