well my life needed some organisation. so i plan to shuffle everything and to organise my self abit. cos lately abit kuku edi and everything is so messy. haha.

so here is how i changed. i wake up early morning and set a target to achieve for my day. wad i wanna do and wad i muz achieve and wadd i muz complete in the day!

tis is all setup early morning before i do anything. then i rough out a time table to guide my self to do wad i need to do. so i don miss anything. and i don waste time on anything tat i can save time on!

its a good start for a new change. the time table will differ from time to time. and alwiz lari for sure. cos alwiz got unplanned things coming up. so for the day or 2 can be excused la. haha. but will try to follow as much as possible.

its time to get organised and work work hard!

WATCH OUT KY AND DEE!!!!!

work hard play hard and DRINK hard BABEH!

i don have much time left. everytime i see time pass so fast and ntg have been done i get so scared! my course ending at nov and from time to time now everything might be very tense. and ofcourse pressure is alwiz ther. to make me work harder!

time table got time for everything. play and eat. plus bath. hahaha. even chatting. but if ntg to do. i might replace those time for something more important. its time to work our asss off edi. i wanna get better result.

at the end of my course i might go into an carreer tat i think i can perform better. business? Out of list i guess. haha. letz plan again after my ausmat.

I doubt myself a lot recently. As in, A LOT.

And what kept me going? I have a promise to keep and I do not want to disappoint people who have supported me all along.

objetive now is hopefully i get some better result and get to aus to cont or get some 3+1 so called twniing sub i guess. yesh i wanna leave here! haha. leave everything behind.

aiyo i say oni not sure tat would i really wanan leave anot. haha. don bother for now. still far. jux do well first oni talk. every1 is by my bak to support me. its time to learn, live life alone.

Okie crapa cukup edi. my time for com is almsot up and i should leave to do some more important stuff. haha.

thx yall for all the support. i can see the sincerity in my cbox. ofcourse everyone wanna me to do well. and yeah! i will try my best. changes is happening for the best of me. hahaaaaa.

muaxxx

Sign oFfff

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment