haha. it should be a day i go fors sports in the morning. but something is up to my car. so i have to cancel and ffk them. real paiseh ya. haha. next time perhaps. haha. we will replan schedule again ya. haha.

end up sleep till kinda late after tat. then go makan wit family then giant then bak d gua. hahaha.

hmmm. was at home till lik 2 plus. then suddenly bakside itchy. bring car out. shun bian pass my cousin some papers. then i go around the world oni, i notice tat i wanna find my brother from another mother. haha. talk and talk and drive around wit him. then go Ex Skul. haha. meet up wit a few fren. and get to noe many stories. OMG! So damn THank YOU Guys FOr IT! ARGH!

omG. stories goes very fast huh. mouth to mouth. as siva said. faster then Mj's death news. haha. OMG. Die la. cant go bak acs d. *putting salt on wound* haha. hey bro. u wrong la. i think still slower. except to cnn oni gua.

.hahaha. So we spend time till near 6. then drove around again. then oni let him go bak. oh after go bak then life is bak to its dullness edi gua. haha. hey bro. Join me. sRy u masuk into my trap edi la. together we be active k! haha.

OMg i am damn clumsy. sigh. why can i get sooooo sotong? maybe because i pressing while driving gua. send things to wrong ppl. alamakakkkkkk. KAnTOI! PLs some1 bang me hard in the head. body and mind in to diff place.

Sorry Once more. i neeed some space. stop helping the hopeless me. thx. Sorry

Sorry bro u are the mangsa for my depression. Thx for the help tho.

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment