Great Thinker. I Thinks a Lot Till i Lost track of LIFE.
i think alot till i lose sense of concentration.
i think alot till i pass my sleep time.
i think so much, till i forget wad time i slept.
i think of so many things except my studies.
i think about every single micro little thing.

why am i torturing my self?
how can i stop thinking?

I lost motivation on acc, cos i really think its hard. The ONE used to inspire me.

I once lost track of life, on studies, on the world, and everything around me.

But i keep my promise TO do Well lik i said i would, wit or without

i got presentation for econs tomolo, i guess i am goin to spend whole nite preparing my speech.
and memorise everything single things to be presented.

wish me luck! WORLD!

need to go pharma to get somemore, cant life without it. intense situation, few more month before my course ends. really need to get bak on track. OR else DOOM!
_______
\sign Off/

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment