I decided to draft up my post number 299 and 300. and replaced wit some normal post.
tis blog was under construction and was replaced by a temporary blog.
and now its bak.
i plan to change the whole concept of the blog but i am jux not so free, for a reshuffle.

here is jux wad happen jux now.

i was computing.
my dad came in.
p/s i am already a big target for my dad lately already, i did many things pissed him.
sometimes its not i wan. but things jux came down crashing.

he was very mad.
can be seensvia his facial expression.
guess wad it was about?
something bout accident accident.
my stupid sis la, go tell my dad bout the convo i have in the car wit another fren.
stupid wei. she go tell my dad.
so my dad get more pissed.
its been a week plus since i last have dinner wit my whole family.
cos mostly i eat and come bak.
then i was emo all da while which really pissed every1.

and so he was very mad.
i recv present from him before any words came out.
i was stonned.
till it came bout the topic then i noe wad happen.
Omg its jux a stupid convo wit my fren la.
my dad took it kinda seriously.
fine.
he was never tis mad.
But thx my dad, he woke me up.
DAMn the present was refreshing.
totally wake my damn self up.
from all the things i am goin through.
he was pissed bout me bout everything.

i was alwiz been adviced to never put all love in a basket cos when i lose it, i'll lose it all.
my subs flunk, my studies fail, result suck,
everything is added into acc which really pissed him off.
we talked for about an hour.
he decided to adviced me bout "LOVE"
p/s dad U SUCKED! but i love u.
my dad is very open minded bout most things wher ur dad is not.
i was really refreshed.
its worth it.
he said many things bout many things.

end story.

i decided to remove the post. i noe not many sees it. but i decided not to hurt any1 anymore. i don see the point keeep hurting ppl, i loved. i am awake now.
i decided to let u go.
and try not to appear in place i think u would be.
to avoid misunderstanding.
all the hatred and pain will slowly, i release to the open sea.
to hate some1 is more painful then to be hate.

i noe i will never find bak the tears i drop in the open sea.

end

talking to some1 last nite. change my perception on some1. i cant be more agree tat she got a pity face and i felt she is being used. but no1 can help her except her fren, but too bad her good fren it self is using her. its tooo late to realize sometime, but when u realize it, u will be lik every1 tat leave. i wish u good luck.

don be drowned by angelic looks and words.
u will never noe wads inside till u really found out one day.
i hope its not too late for u.


is it red? hmmmmmm Hahahaha.

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment