This is Going to be A very emo And SWEET post i ever written On my blog for anyone.
i would recommend those that cant hold back to please divert off my post.

Kindly Click Here




introduction.
i will try not to use shortcuts nor short form of words in this post.
seriousity and Sincerity.
to someone extremely dear to me.



p/s ; i know this post might ending up pissing you off, or the other way round.
but i am willing to risk everything and anything for you.


TO : Beloved Angel On Earth.

can i start off with sorry?
u changed my life the moment u step in my door. U change every single bit of my mind. i cant deny u made me a much better person. i cant deny u are the angel to my devil-ness. i never knew what would i be today if i never meet u in the path of my life. i guess i wont be who i am and guess i wont learn to treasure close people around me. the footprint u leave me with, will i treasure it till the last breath i take. U motivates me everytime when i have my problems. U pulled me up when i am down. U can put a smile on my face everytime my cloud is dark. U guided me with the best method u would ever known and learn. U want me to be the best. U want me to make the best of what i have. Everything u Do, u think for me. Everything u Do, u Do for me. U brings light to me life when i am facing the dark path of life. U are lik the sunshine to the earth. Without U, the plants will never grow, without u the human will never live. U are my sunshine after the rain.

I can remember super well How u used to motivate me when i firstly got my job. U are just always there to support me by my back. U are lik the backbone to Me. Without u i wont even stand a moment being there. U give me courage to move on. U give me so much faith and trust on you. U never stop motivating me no matter how bad i treated u. U constantly be by my side to encourage me to move on. As much as i dont want to me to be apart from u that moment, i bet u felt the same too. That little note u left me is never just a little note. Tat little note gave me The courage to move on. And waking up every morning to work for it. Without u, i will just have broken down into pieces and never knew what would have happen to me. The little note, still brings a strong impact to me everytime i sees it.

BEsides hurting you, i never know what good am I being in your life. I"M SORRY. I trip and fall many times, but your hand is always there to pull me up, and push me to move another step further then where i am before. I'm SO sorry For never appreciate u before and for hurting you so much. your smile really kills all my bad mood and put a smile in my face. Your charming smile really can cure any hurt i am in. U are the most pretty person i ever encounter In life.

Its not your beauty I fall for. ur beauty is a gift from god, for the inner beauty heart u have.
i know i said this once before, no matter how pretty the outer, but if the inside is devil, the person will never be anyone.

i never knew that someday a charming little girl will make such a big impact in my life. U really change The rest of my life. Thanks for making me a much better person. thx for all that u have done for me. Thanks For Helping me When i am Down, Pulling me up when i Drowning.
u save my life. u save me. from whom i almost become to be and helped to whom i am now. She guided me, and helped me picked the best path for my life. She is the best Fren And sOul mAte Anyone would ever encounter. U are a very helpful person, u are also a very caring person. even my friend who First time meet u says so. U can make my sorrow to joy. And my joy to happiness, and happiness to a moment in life i can never forget.

time passes very fast.. real fast.. zooming fast
til you cant even hold on just to breathe
the feelings of fear will stil be there when you realise that time passes too fast with just a blink of an eye. <<<>>>
Its a quote from you. i noe time pass fast. but sometimes time is also what we need to prove outself that after all that is done is worth while. Love don make the world go round, but it makes the ride worth while.

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love. believe in it. its kinda true.You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet. you are like you. and that's the reason why I love you! i guees we all don need to love someone for a reason.

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?
I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your place. When i am lost, u found me, when i am down, u pulled me, when i stoped u draged me. ALways WAnt the better for me.

I know u always do good for me. So i bet this time too. I bet there is a reason for why are u doing all this. and i am sure that this is what u thinks its best for me. I never knew u very long, but i understands u pretty well at time. U cared very much. I know that, i dont have much time left before my course end. and u really want me to concentrate in my studies and not wasting time.
u are just too good for me. i don deserve all that u've done for me. i know its not any easier for u compared to me, to be going through all this. i never blamed u. its just not fair on how i am treating u. u treat me so good, and what i done in return are nothing compared to what i am receiving from you. U deserve someone better.

When I think back on these times. And the dreams we left behind. I’ll be glad ‘cause I was blessed to get. To have you in my life. When I look back on these days. I’ll look and see your face. You were right there for me. In my dreams I’ll always see you soar above the sky. In my heart there’ll always be a place for you for all my life. I’ll keep a part of you with me. And everywhere. I am there you’ll be. Everywhere I am there you’ll be. Well you showed me how it feels. To feel the sky within my reach. And I always will remember all. The strength you gave to me. Your love made me make it through. Ohh I owe so much to you. You were right there for me. Cause I always saw in you my light, my strength. And I want to thank you now for all the ways. You were right there for me, you were right there for me always.

Sorry to have put u through all this pain i caused. As a lover i failed and me as a friend, u suffer.
Flames to dust, loves to friends. why do i make all good things comes to an end?I'm sorry I didn't mean to call,but I couldn't fight it,I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice.

THE WAIT, Till the End of AUSMAT. I will keep My Word.

I still felt lucky to be once ur's and to be once apart of ur life u share with me. No regret, U ROCKED my life. u shaked my world. U r the best thing in life that ever happen to me. U r the best Person Any friend should treasure. And its a great lost to lose u. U r the best person any friend should appreciate. Those dumbs Lik me that never appreciate u before would be the stupidest person on earth.

I AM SORRY.

I JUST DESERVE WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH NOW.

I am a devil Inside.

I hate my self for treating U this way.

Feel Free To be Punished.

P/s : I Love YOu. my love for you never changed abit. i am still who i am that still cared for u.

~IMY~

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment