Listen
I'd be a liar if I told you
That I didn't see it coming
Be more of a liar if I said
Hey I didn't want it to be something
You deserve much better
For the love that you have shared
I know you won't believe it
But girl I swear
That I got love for you
Big love for you
Even when I'm tripping
The fact remains that
You will always be my baby
But take the truth
Take the truth
I can't hide my feelings
Especially when the whole world can see
That my heart deserve only 1 places
I got you in my life and I wanna do right
ANd it's hard to let it go
And I can't break ties cause we both look right
Someone tell me what's a man to do
And he don't wanna lie
What's a man to do
I know you feel it cause you stay
There is much more to this story
But I'd not goin to be a fool tat say, if i really don meant it.
I trust her and I'm always gonna love her
I been living on the edge baby
So I guess yea baby
She ain't nothing but she is real
But why take us through it
When I still got love for you
I can't hide my feelings
Especially when the whole world sees us right
I got you in my life and I wanna do right
But it's hard to let it go
I don wanna tell you it's over
I cos i really mean it
That I want you to see it
And I'm trying not to make you cry
I wanna tell you that
I ain't playing games and I'm dedicated to receive a change
But when I look in the mirror
It's the same old me but changes is bout to happen.

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment