THe fEar To think Is Still THer,
Everytime I Noe Tat When Think To HARd MAkes Tears roll Out!

why am i nOt SO easily HArden By THings aRond ME?

How CAn A guy BE Softer THen A gIrL?

A bad Morning I can say! NTG!

HOw i Wish I can control My dREAmS?

how i wish i decide wad stays and WAd not tO>

how i wish brains are lik computer?

U can drag and drop and delete and clear every single trail and leave ntg behind.

Those Tat Noes Me, Noes WAd i am Goin through EVERY SINGLE NITE, when i am a sleep.

its jux bad when real life are a disaster compared to Dreams.

soon to get used to nitemares.

I bet GOD have a reason for creating US tis way.

Ther is a bright side on every story, maybe its Jux yet For US to find out.

stay hopeful.

things don happen overnite, and LOVE is one of it.

tAke CAire. Stay Safe, Drive CArefully.

Jux Speechless..........................................

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment