gosh so fast its sunday again...

damn....

why muz it be so freeking fast???

slow down la...

chill a lil bit la TIME....

and so it was sunday...

my parents out for work left me and my sis at home...

hahaha told nariko bout the cow dung as drugs....

she got so excited lolx...

first time she heard of it....

then chat a lil while go sleep from 3 to 7....

die la...

tts why late nite oni on9...

then chat with teng also most d whole day....

lolx...

normall stufff oni...

lolx.....

then now blogging cos cant sleep la...

d say go study...

cos buks = sleeping pill wad...

so ask me go study...

and i will gua since no ppl on9 d and ntg to do...

its gud to fill some knowlegde in tis empty head also la....

otherwise...

the head god giv me is not put in to gud use...

which will then be wastered....

don waste gods gifts....

lolx...

kk tataz....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment