thers is tis girl i noe some while ago....

i meet her last cny....

she seeems pissed with me nad i'm not sure why....

then i got news on wad happenEd....

ther is tis while when we smsed and chat for long weeeks....

i'm also not sure why....

but it stoped....

its years ago.....

shes my cou'z cou'z bla bla bla....

then i ask my couz wad the hack happen to her On me????

then she go ask her and told me wad acc happen.....

ohh yea I'm ShoCKed......

She says I swear to her....

WAD ????WTF????

i neva neva neva cursed a girl.....

u girls tt noe me should noe....

I NEBA NEBA NEBA NEBA.....

i try to treat all of them as gud as possible....

she wan me apologize.....

but i truely din did tat....

of mayb somebody tuk my phone and did tat...

then i dnr lar....

but as i noe i wont.....

cos i not tat paria 1....

then lately again...

she added me at frenster after a long while....

and i've maded up my mind to apologize to her....

or atleast make it up to her....

i sended coments and its been for almost a week now...

i goted NO responz...

i jux cant live happily noely tat ther is girl HATE me....

guy'S????I don care la....

so???if she cant be matured enough to understand the whole thing....

thers truely isnt anything i can do about it....

shes jux form 2 now.....

young GirLs with UNMATURED BRAINZ...

if ur not giving me responz...

i also couldnt be giving a damn edi.....

cos i'm tired of those unmatured ppl with tiny brainz....

i neba wanna pissed any 1 off...

even the last girl....

i rejected with the best way possible....

i du1 pissed ppl of with all those shited words...

its tooo pointless.....

i rather make frenz then enemy....

ntg to say liao lur...

jux live life and fuck the rest la huh...

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment