Gosh so fast its sun...

i hate mon...

so i hate sun too...

today whole day go work jor...

sien giler...

supposely fellow my fren go convent canteen day drooll geh...

but no choise la...

dad's work more important....

so was ther whole freekiing day...

the suyi...

keep on provide me fake info...

gimme try so many time...

hahahahx....

but at last also manage it up for her la...

lolx...

suyi mayb cant fellow ya go c click 5 liao la..

tomolo go skul oni go find out the time and date to kelantan 1...

lolx...

today told my mum say wanna celab my birthday at my house d...

she says....

still long la most problably no prob la...

but no much food 1 la...

jux small party ni...

all invited hahahahx...

suyi and bell u two also lai la...

1 sleep under my bed and another 1 can sleep at the toilet...

cos u both from so far takkan wanna leave on the day ifself rite?

hahhax...

nariko??

hmmm...

if u don mind my kitchen kinda empty can sleep ther too...

lolx....

jk jk jk jk la...

haben really confirm yet lur...

cos bithday oni 31may....

sibei long...

on the day itself somemore muz go JJ...

ppl wan chia me BR...

fuyoooohhhh thxie...

hahahx...

tts all gua for today...

damn tired wanna go sleep liao la..

tataz...bubbyes...muax nite...

gud nite and take care...

And don bug mE in my dream....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment