why i ever post buletin in friendster to promote????

wads the ever reason appeared in ur mind????

yea rite.....

its me wanting attention la wat else???

me now LOA liao ma...

no need tease me....

i admit it alrite....

lolx...

sien la.....

so long no ppl giv att lolx...

tomolo last day exam.....

tis time exam sien giler lur....

totallly not in mood at alll...

the subject i expect to be hard turn out the other way....

thx god...

but for bio pulok tat i hope will be easier turn out to be freeking hard...

the ques ask many explanation lor.....

haiz...

dah la bio half study half sleep somemore alll so deep deeep ques die la...

hahahhax....

si liao la...

c la....

ask u all help ask thi kong popi me dnr got help anot....

haiyor...

lolx.....

k lar.....

wasnt any1's fault i flop tis time....

jux me and all bout me.... the damn me....

hahaha.....

i'm jux wondering jux now.....

would any1 do anything for me other then my parentz????

i gUEss NO.....

lolx....

who will rite???

hahhahx....

okiez....

got to get bak to studies...

chemy and m.maths and +maths tomolo....

haiz....

add maths die la...

not tat i'm being pesimis but i noe edi wad will happen....

hopefully chemy and m.maths turn out to be well la...

lolx...

tataz

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment