I'm no1 to judge any1....

I have no right to judge ppl...

unless i'm perfect....

but i'm no wher near close....

I'm too hopeless and restlesss and useless....

i cant get wad i wan....

i lose wad i had(i guess)....

ther is alwiz a reason for every post....

this don happenz naturally...

and post don jux be here for no reason....

no ghost is goin to post it for me...

i got to do it my self....

thers alwiz a reason behind any happeningz....

i'm so tired psoting about my daily shit-ed happeningz...

everything seeems so rooutine and schduled....

oh god....

bless me with holidays PLS....

everything tt happpend maked me love,LOve SONG....

cos those songs jux seeems suiting....

at every freeking time....

its jux so so so so so rite at anytime....

guy's don have PMS....

so i dnr wads really wrong with me...

i'm goin crazy....

but i'm not goin to RCS....

cos i'm not reatard...

LOLx.....

blogging these days jux seems so pointless.....

message isnt spreading very fast around my blog...

cos its jux too less visitors....

but nvm....

ssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................................................

i'm speechless.....

last words.....

BYES....

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment