juz fin my homework.....
acc jux did some sej oni lar...
lolx....
haiz.....
how to concentrate on my studies????
if ther so many output of probs.....
i told D i really muz study edi....
but everytime i open the buk less then bla bla mintes...
the next thing u c is my sleeping with buks open...
isnt ther anyway to jux slam all the knowledge in the head???
why is ther any easier way???
i really wanna study....
but the buks hate me...
by making me sleep everytime open my dear buks...
i try to fall in love with u...
but everytime u keep rejecting me....
i'm sincere but ur choosy...
damn....
i wasn't hoping for shortcuts....
i would take the long way....
as long as u will acept me...
i'll do anything....
i take anything jux to be with U....
why cant???
we jux be like others???
why muz it be so hard????
the proverb says tat when we get something too easily we won apreciate it...
but i'm excepted cos i'm not like any other ppl....
i'm diff.....
i will appreaciate....
haiz....
my time is runnig short....
i hope wad i hope will work out....
i'll try very very hard....
and no joke....
less games,less chatting,and lesss goin out....
like i say,i'll say it again....
i'll do anything jux to be with u....
and for u to help me....
lolx
my lover My Dear.....
BOoKx And KNoWlEDgGe
Pls Love ME...

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment