I don keep secret out off my close frenz...

u share urs sure i share mind....

if thers gud new sure frenz will noe...

unless ther isnt any story la...

then ma no tell lur...

my secret????

hardly have any la...

everything bout me...

everyones noe it...

keep secret out of ppl is very hard....

cos sometimes will terlanjur cakap....

then die la....

they will hate us...

so these days i rather jux let things out...

its better to hate me now rather then latr...

which will hurt more....(i guess)....

and pls la....

i wanst emo la....

have ntg to be emo-ed about lea....

except for studies la....

i have everything...

gud frenz,life,family, and not kekurangan $$....

so i have ntg to be emo-ed about...

jux living my happy lucky life...

and live longer..

all those emo-ed shyt shorten humans life span...

and get old freeking soon....

so try to make life happy and stay out of trouble....

i bet ur life sure haapppy 1....

live like me (bhb) and hopefully evething will be much better in time soon....

kesimpulannya.....

jika semua langkah langkah yang dinyatakan saya diikuti...

saya pasti kehidupan anda pasti akan lebih ceria and trouble-less....

tataz..

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment