bye bye. i gtg and hug my econs papers. haha. tomolo econs. i have to work hard edi. i can do it. hahaha.

i am not who i am months ago. i meet an angel tat changed me already. yesh. indirectly i am different the moment i meet her. and she transformed my life forever. she opens my eyes to thing i din notice. she open my mind to things it never came across. she tells me things and changed to who i am today. so if u still think who i am months ago till months after is the same then think again. i am in total different. inside out. and yesh i would lik to thx her for making my life ever better then it could ever been. eventhough we oni manage to spend months together. but memories we have are uncountable. i am hoping for more memories. i jux need u to be bak. and continue changing my life and make me better. don run don hide and don leave me.

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment