ITs already the worst week in my 18 years of life. and tis week not yet end cos its not oni study related. lik omg. how can any week to come get any worst then tis week? okie letz start already kinda lik depress sitting infront my com edi then suddenly my dad came in. and start questioning me. bout test and all. LIk OMG! i still got friday and sat and sun for tis week to end. pls bless me on my week to come. sigh omg. sunway is damn strict actually shyt or maybe ausmat oni. my result were average la still not bad. and crap they send a latter to my house telling tis and tat and neeed to seek parents and alll .OMG are they lik freaking free or somethinG? seriously trying to keep in standard.

Sigh i jux kena nag lik crap jux now. sigh. hLEp me. HElp ME. its goin to be a rough week. i need my dear now. but i don even noe wher is she. Sigh me is so hopeless.

i seriousy have to buckup already. if they continue doin tat then i am dead. i cant stand nagging. i cant i cant i cant. i jux cant stand it.

I need u Most Now. Pls Appear infront of me.

thx god. lets see wads goin to crash next.

maybe i jux crash and die.

anyway i really in need of my dear now.
shes jux alwiz ther when i am down and up or anything.
shes jux alwiz ther. no matter how far she is.
sigh dear. i jux love u so much.
help me. i can have no1 but not u.
u are lik my heart to keep me pumping.

GOMENEH!

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment