Well if u think to hear some1 cry or to think they are crying is pethatic and sad and heart breaking? means u see ntg yet. wait till u see the 1 u loved so so so much tears roll down in front on u! even if ur not the cause it already killing enuff. but yET u noe its ur fault and u make the 1 u loved so much to roll their precious tears out. its a feeling wher words cnat explain and wher its jux beyond killing ur self. its ntg till u feeel it ur self then u truely noe how it feels. its a feeling wher words arent jux enuff to discribe. ther is thing wher words is jux not enuff to discribe. for exp how much i love u. its more beyond then the words i say. saying could be ntg but doin is everything. sometimes u don say dont mean u don meant it. cos words are not everything.

my birthday was a boom. but everyday after my birthday seems to be crashing on U and its all because of me. I din wan my bithday to pass. i wan thing to be lik before. i was thing to be great. i don wan birthday i skip all birthday. i don celebrate. all i would do if things would not be lik how its been now.

even day since my birthday is lik dark sky without sun and nite without moon. i rather not have a birthday i rather pick up from somewher. jux to be with u.

i cant say everyday is very bad. ther is still sun shine in between. but but i jux wan sun to be alwiz shining and glowing to brighten my life. pls be the moon to shine my dark night.

i have been a really bad bf. maybe tats why god wanna punish me.
perhaps i should say thx god for correcting me for being a good bf perhaps and to make sure i don repeat my mistakes and all.
its also to show me in life tat i am wrong and i sohuld change.

Give me a chance pls.

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment