8 hours class jux end and bak to home and jux reach. today's 8 hours lik freking 12 hours. time jux cant seems to pass. every sec ticks lik min. and min takes hours to pass. Ky teases = hey ben todays sandwich no taste r? welll jux turn and smiled.
well tat bugger jux almost peeed in his pants it seems tis morning. Sry paiseh r. dee sit infront was quiet. maybe cos not enough sleep or abit scared? shes kinda trained in these situation actually cos her DA ge also very pro in it. so she might not have feeling. Seriously Sry la abit fast oni. don pee in pants k! ky cock 1 la. everytime also damn LEBIH story. but i have to admit is was abit over.

on my way bak saw tis freaking bm 3 series drift behind my car. nabe me already beh song edi somemore drift behind my car. SighHHHH. its new bmw and he did it. kinda salute him cos he manage to pull it offf nicely and juc right behind my car. First time see it life.

Mind me today. sry. kinda under depression. Help me help. help me stay strong and overcome probs tat i created.

tis is killing me. slowly yet quickly.

Lastly me still wanna say sry and pls forgive me!

I love you.

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment