i dnr why but i suddenly have the mood to blog bout my angel aka my life saviour!

hahaha. i am too free i will think bak the past and all those memories!

u noe how big is a teaspoon rite? tis started when shes feeeding me. yesh i am being retard and lik small kid to ask her feeed me. haha.

for exp i got a pack of food wit vege and meat and rice. guess wad? she will try to put the meat and vege and rice all in a teaspoon of food for me. haha. how cute rite? omg. seriously thinking bak also felt damn sweet. haha

she will alwiz come out wit super cute and sweet idea. ther is a side of very sweet beyond her blurness. haha.

tats all for now i guess. simply short and sweet stuff. and ofcourse its random it jux suddenly pop bak into my mind when i am on my bed listening to song. haha.

the time to say good bye will never come. it never will cos i noe love never leave us.

faith and fate!

tlsf!

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment