sigh if i though last week was a very bad week then i donor how to grade tis week already. sometimes we keep complain bout ppl but we din notice ourself. maybe i should tell my self to be faithful instead of telling others. its jux in nature tat we don notice our mistakes but we alwiz found others.

i noticed my mistakes i hope its not too late. i willing to change. as i think tat if we love some1 we would not oni change our‭ self for them but might change the world for them so tat fit in. ..

i am so goin to change myself for you. i noe tat i am not good or perfect enough but i will try to do my best for you. i will change myself instead of changing others.

i might lied and hide things from you but i never hide and lied when i say i LOVE YOU.

i love you more then words can say and actions can do. I AM jux very in love wit‭ you.

LASTLY I JUX WANNA SAY I AM SORRY.
AND I LOVE YOU.

forgive me pls?
don ditch me. cos i noe our love is much more stronger then tat. scold me kick me punch me, anything tat can make you alrite will do for me.

I LOVE YOU.

TLSVM.

MUACKS.

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Archives

Comment