3rd time

2 on left
righthand no bloody totally
1 on the rite hand

tis morning wake up 8....

was fasting in yesterday 10 pm...

cos tis morning got family health check up...

they wanna do blood test...

before test i was teasing my sis...

telling her tis and tt...

when she does it tt find she her self got to scare till fainted...

gosh...

after her is my turn...

first was my left hand she tries and tries and tires oni mange to get abit which is not enough...

then she tried the ritehand pulak...

manatau the rite hand got no blood at all....

then here comes the third time on my left hand again...

tis time she picked the larget bloog stream 1...

which is more pain compare to the smaller 1...

finnaly she got wad she wanted...

but the third time was still paning till now...

C la...

god punish....

i kacau my sis and me now get 3 times...

fuk wei....

haizz....

the pathlab worker was cute...

lolx...

dress till lik tt go work!..

wad la...lebih sial....

but nvm nvm...

lolx....

then after tt we go eat pai kut chicken rice....

not bad kinda nice...

tts all for now gua...

ntg liaoz...

buhbye...

0 comments: