the main group of human is boy and girl....
boy live a more direct life....
lately i saw something and i felt not so nice....
well....
some ppl is meannnnnnnn........
its jux swt....
shes my couz i love her...
i love her more now....
lolx...
i jux wanna tell tt jux because ppl treat another ppl good dosnt means the ppl got feeling to the fellow....
i think something happen to my couz laltely...
but i'm not sure wad...
she seems to be less tiger and more lik a cat now...
she seeems changed to a better person....
Great Job DEE...
i used to kena screw but now she jux hahaha...
i got shock cos its a drastic change but its a good job...
shes my couz and very sayang her.......
lolx....
wont be blogging as frequent already....
cos as usual BZ!
skuls were bak to normal aand tight schdule is bak.....
anyway good things happen...
lolx hahaha....
i jux wish that she don ruin it tis time again....
we overcome it together Ya....
haiz....
i miss my sms ring....
everytime it ring i felt happy when its the person i'm hoping for i more happy....
but when kecoh ppl sms!
yerr kacau lar....
don feel lik wanna reply also.....
i oni wanna mind my own biz...
but i love the pic we took together la KY....
jeez...
so much thing to say and so less time....
i hate mean ppl....
haizzz.......
i got to sign out...
no offence PPl....
pls if wanna fuk me!
fuk in my chatbox....
Thx and Good BYE....
LAstLy I HATe BitCh And HIpoKrIT....
FuK Wei...
Bye...

0 comments: