hahha....good old times....

drift drift.....airport drift

grace point toilet...5 star

i climb up ther to peep my couz pee next door....

the real use of it....

braking soon~

2 couz...both also so yeng

me and nick

i does his hair too....lik the nick above also i do....

which idiot snap me sleeping in airport???

grace point food court

The condo we stayed when in sabah~

Gua punye kerja

ITs actually a place to stand and pee for guys

6.30pm in sabah
grace garden food court

Grace garden jux side our condo

LEng zai koko

Another leng zai also

grace garden landscaping in front toilet

some shell found in the condo....

All had fun playing in the pool....mine post is hardest cos 1 on another

my uncle sleep in airport also so yeng


sabah new airport



some oustide view out the balcony

6.30am in sabah

pool we had fun in





HAhaha...SUSHI~

plane shot

bus shot




before we left

the aircon smoking

high flyers

looks like horizon

my couz

0 comments: