hahha...i love tat friday....i would say its a day i can never forget...i bet she wont too...our first time out...i chia teng and dee lunch at kenny...ITs teng's birthday....so we go aeon kia kia eat,and see show lo....lol...totally enjoyed la...the show was great....the meal was fabulous...and teng and dee walking couples...holding hands..hahha..after tat pui them go shopping...buy some stuff....and Dee chia teng cake and teng bough some new zealand natural ice creams....hmmm....the ice cream was mama dei la...not bad also....i din really took any pics..except a pic oni..lol...the pic also i not in ther...cos no ppl help us 3 to take pics...so all the pics they took also 2 ppl oni...cos some how some1 got to help us snap...well,for those who really wanna noe...although ther is nothing to noe...lol...nothing happen le...lol...and I finally noe who is the lamppost edi...wakkakakak....and the lamppost is me...finnaly dee told me to take out all the X behind my lol...cos she say very lala wor...hahahah..fine fine...i follow..cos i du1 be lala zai...hahaha....if wanna noe more!don ask me...ask teng or dee...cos i wad also dnr...i go aeon with eyes close till the show start and close bak my eyes when the show ends...so i din c anything...lol...wakakakkakakak....tis post gonan make ppl fuk me edi la..hahahahahah.....but nvm....I'm too happy to get angry....so BRING IT ON....wahahhaa

0 comments: